Thursday, January 13, 2011

13 Things I Love

1, 2 and 3 ~ Jayson, Silas and James.  These three fill my heart and my life.
4 ~ Shoes (I’m pretty sure we’ve already established this).
5 ~ Dark chocolate.  Preferably with nuts.  And maybe a little caramel.
6 ~ Elephants.  They are beautiful, maternal, and they make me smile.
7 ~ Fashion ~ Wearable art.
8 ~ Purple, my favorite color.
9 ~ Indian food.  Spicy, delicious, and kind to vegetarians.
10 ~ Deep conversation.  Small talk makes me want to scratch my eyes out.
11 ~ Making lists.  And checking things off said lists.
12 ~ Dancing.  It’s the best form of exercise.
13 ~ People watching.  Preferably in a big city.
14 ~ New York City.  Just thinking about being there gives me butterflies.
15 ~ My Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ ~ The very definition of Love.

OK, I’m getting off my shoebox now.

No comments:

Post a Comment