Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Woman Crush Wednesday - Tamy L.



Tamy’s smile says it all. She’s a hardworking, behind-the-scenes warrior of all things stylish. As a personal stylist out of Florida and one of the co-founders of Christian Fashion Week, she shines for Jesus in all that she does.

It took me two days just to find her at the last Christian Fashion Week in February. She was backstage working nonstop instead of schmoozing out front seeking the spotlight. She’s humble and kind and always willing to share her knowledge. And she always looks good doing it.

Please meet my friend, Tamy.
1) Please tell me a little about YOU.

I’m a wife and mother of two (teen boy and junior girl). A follower of Christ and lover of fashion. I can be strong-willed yet silly and friendly.

2) Please tell me about your work/ministry.

I’m a wardrobe fashion stylist and Christian Fashion Week co-founder. Ministry correlates to what I do.
3) Why are you passionate about what you do?

I’m passionate about what I do because it has given me a platform to bring awareness to others about whom they belong to, helping them realize how amazing they are meant to be. To make a difference in someone’s life by using something we do every day, which is getting dressed. This also gives confidence and empowerment.

4) Why is it important to help others?

It’s important to help others because it’s what we are called to do. Treat others the way you would want to be treated. To be the face of Jesus in dark times.

5) How can readers contribute/participate/come alongside you?

Readers can participate by contributing to and supporting Christian Fashion Week (christianfashionweek.com) if they believe in fashion with modesty, integrity, dignity and style that begins from the inside to the outer exterior. They may also subscribe to the STYLEBIT newsletter on vstylist.com or follow on Facebook (Facebook.com/vstylisttamy) to stay connected.
6) What makes a woman truly beautiful?

A woman is truly beautiful when she knows how to carry and manage herself to excellence in everything she does.

7) What do you like to do in your free time?

In my free time I like to spend time with my family and read.
8) Since you’re getting on my shoebox, what’s your favorite kind of shoe?

My fave kind of shoe is the Jimmy Choo-like pointed toe pump with a low vamp.

*****

OK, I’m getting off my shoebox now.

No comments:

Post a Comment