Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Woman Crush Wednesday - Kim B.



When I first met Kim at a local event, she was sitting at a table promoting a Christian magazine. Little did I know that smiling face would soon be my editor, my friend, and my mentor.

God has worked in miraculous ways in Kim’s life, and she wants to share His gifts to her with others. She is an author, a counselor, a listener, and an example to me of how a wife and mother should be.

Please meet my friend, Kim.
1) Please tell me a little about YOU.

I’m married to my husband of 30 years, mother to three adult children, mother-in-law to one, and grandmother to one.

2) Please tell me about your work/ministry.

My work/ministry once my job as a full-time stay-at-home mom ran its course has been one of counseling, coaching and writing. I’ve published my first book and I love to come along struggling people.
3) Why are you passionate about what you do?

I care about people. I love observing how God mends brokenness. I’ve received healing, grace and love from God and yet, I’m amazed when I witness it happening for others.

4) Why is it important to help others?

God’s plan from the beginning is relationship – His relationship with people and people’s relationships with one another. We’re not meant to live life disconnected.

5) How can readers contribute/participate/come alongside you?

I always appreciate folks praying for me. I am grateful for those who spread the word about my work as a writer, coach and counselor. (Please visit www.kimbagato.com to find out more about Kim’s ministry!)

6) What makes a woman truly beautiful?

In my humble opinion, a woman is truly beautiful when she is living honestly. She is who she appears to be, she cares about herself, God and others. She nurtures, listens, and possesses a positive strength. Her expressions are most lovely when communicated with fervor, grace and gentleness.
7) What do you like to do in your free time?

I like spending my free time sleeping, reading, being in nature, traveling, and spending time with loved ones…oh, and snuggling with my dog!

8) Since you’re getting on my shoebox, what’s your favorite kind of shoe?

I prefer being barefoot (in winter with socks). If I have to choose a favorite kind of shoe, it is a tie (pun intended) between my Clarks and my Birkenstocks.

*****
OK, I’m getting off my shoebox now.

No comments:

Post a Comment