2. Airplanes to connect me to a family far away.
3. Silas-isms and James-isms that make me shake my head and laugh.
4. Facebook. Don't judge me.
5. My husband's work ethic.
6. Friends who pray for me.
7. Birthday cards in the mail.
8. Reconnecting with friends I haven't seen in 20 years.
9. Fancy shoes.
10. The self-esteem my parents instilled in me from the very beginning.
11. Feeling passion for my work.
12. Baking blueberry muffins with my boys.
13. Fleece bed sheets.
14. “Baby, It's Cold Outside.”
15. Stacy and Clinton.
16. The feel of a book in my hands.
17. My healthy body.
18. God's protection over my boys every single day.
19. The typing class I took in 10th grade.
20. Pretty Bergdorf Goodman display windows, and my NYC friends who post pictures of them on Facebook and tag me.
21. In-laws who sacrifice for us. Time and again.
22. Ben & Jerry’s Chunky Monkey.
23. My niece, Sarine, even though she’s far away.
24. Extra-long, scalding hot showers.
25. Fuzzy socks.
26. Full moons.
27. Camping with friends.
OK, I’m getting off my shoebox now.